Siddons High Temperature heat pump supplying efficient heating for radiator hydronic heating system
Siddons Solarstream Bolt-on heat pump provide domestic hot water, sited next to a larger Siddons Solarstream Monoblock providing underfloor hydronic heating and reverse cycle cooling.
STIEBEL ELTRON Energy efficient heat pump hot water, 222 litres without element.
Power consumption at 15deg ambient air temperature is 0.55 kW (EN16147)
|Hot Water Heat Pump|
|Heat Pump operating temperatures °C||-7°C / +40°C|
|Total operating temperatures °C||-10°C / +50°C|
- Highly efficient heat pump – reduces energy use by up to 65%
- Eligible for generous government rebates
- Smart Controls to take advantage of:
- Cheaper overnight power prices
- PV Solar energy generation systems
- Noise Reduction Mode
- Designed for easy and low-cost install and servicing
- The heat pump operates from -7°C to 40°C, delivering energy efficient hot water even in colder climates